Executive Coaching Services in Vancouver
There are many benefits to Executive Coaching! It helps people gain a new perspective on both personal and professional challenges by shining a light on and their eliminating blind spots. Clients learn to leverage one's existing strengths and build resilience.
Executive Coaching is also a proven way to strengthen both your personal and professional leadership skills! It helps people create a personalized solid foundation from which they can hone their skills, identify, develop, and then live their authentic leadership style as they strive to succeed in today’s fast-paced and constantly evolving workplaces.
What is Executive Coaching?
“Coaching is unlocking people's potential to maximize their own performance." (J. Whitmore, 1992). Coaches use a curious approach, provocative questions, and deep listening to stimulate deep reflection, inspire innovation and action in their client.
How Does Executive Coaching work?
Applying the philosophy that everyone is capable, resourceful, and full of potential, the Coach asks thought provoking curious questions which enable their client to reflect on their challenges, make personalized, powerful choices and strategies which in turn, helps them find enjoyment in their performance and successes.
Your coach will support you in challenging your assumptions, leveraging your strengths, and developing alternate possibilities!
What Executive Coaching Services Do We Provide?
We specialize in in helping women achieve their potential in the following areas:
- Leadership skill development.
- Developing leadership presence.
- Developing Executive leadership presence.
- Overcoming imposter syndrome and learning to lead fearlessly.
- Increasing their mental fitness and resilience through the application of Positive Intelligence principles and practices.
- Navigating career transitions.
- We specialize in helping individuals navigate the choppy waters of toxic workplaces, and to develop the resilience and skills the skills they need to thrive as they decide upon and navigate their next careers steps.
What is the Return on Investment From Coaching for You?
- Increased self-confidence.
- Increased self-awareness.
- Increased personal and professional leadership skills.
- Increased capacity to respond to life’s challenges with a positive rather than a negative mindset.
- You will move forward with clarity, confidence, and courage into a future that has been designed by you!
Please contact us for a complimentary conversation.