Executive Coaching Services Vancouver
Executive Coaching results in many benefits: it gives people new perspectives on both personal and professional challenges, increases self-confidence, improves interpersonal skills, and supports people in bridging the gap to their next level of career success. Coaching reinforces learning and creates a foundation for people to work from as they strengthen specific skills that are needed for success in today's fast-paced, constantly evolving workplaces.
What is Executive Coaching?
“Coaching is both an approach and a methodology of communication that uses a curious and open mindset, provocative questions, and deep listening. Coaching stimulates deep reflection, expands vision, inspires innovation and moves us toward right action.” (E, Hagge. 2012)
Using the philosophy of seeing the world from a possibilites view in which everyone has the answers within them, and applying the use of thought provoking questions, we enable clients to reflect on their challenges and create solutions which fit for them.
Your coach will show you how to challenge your basic assumptions, leverage your strengths, and to see alternate possibilities!
An individual, team, or a group may choose to work with a coach for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Accelerate their leadership development.
- Address gaps in knowledge, skills, or confidence.
- Identify their core strengths and learn how to leverage them through the use of Emotional Intelligence.
- Increased self-confidence.
- Breaking free from the preconceptions that others may have of you.
- Alignment of personal and professional goals.
- Development of cutting edge leadership skills.
- Improved work performance.
- Improved communications skills.
- Career advancement.
Please contact us for a complimentary conversation.